Monday 2 June 2014

Small Boohoo Wishlist

Hey Guys! Another full month has passed and I haven't blogged once...(slaps wrist)...Due to this being an exam year, I haven't had much time to do ANYTHING really because school has become my main priority. In two weeks time it'll all be over and I will have all summer to blog to my hearts content. Yay!

In the past few days/weeks/months I have been totally and completely stressed. And I mean STRESSED. I'm one of those people that worrys about everything. It's part of my charm! I've been too scared to blog recently cause in the back of my mind I'm thinking 1. You should be studying  2. You don't have time to be putting any form of energy/joy into anything but studying and 3. Hows it going to look if you are typing away talking about beauty on a laptop that your father frequently uses while your older brother (also doing exams this year) is in his room studying like a mad man. We are both not the best at studying but I just happen to be more open about it. I just gave you three core reasons as to why I have been ignoring you. But you shall no longer be ignored!

Seeing as we were all exhausted today, my brother and I haven't studied at all. My whole family has just sort of decided today we are all going to do nothing. And I'm okay with that. So while the boys are all watching hurling, I'm here chatting to you guys. I would just like to point out that this is a very "spur of the moment" post as I was on Boohoo and I just decided "Fuck it, I'm gonna blog!".

Wow that was a LONG introduction. My bad. I was gonna just show you stuff I wanted off Boohoo but I sort of gave you a life update...Oops..

For those of you that don't know what Boohoo is it's a website where you buy clothes. It's reasonably priced and the stuff is quite well made. There is also free delivery if you buy more than €25 worth of stuff!Yay! I usually prefer to buy things in shops because it's a lot less stressful and you get it straight away! However, my friend converted me and I know find online shopping a lot more bearable. 

I was browsing with my friend the other day and I realised they have some really pretty items. A lot of my clothes are black and winter-y so I feel like I need some more summer staples in my wardrobe. I haven't bought anything yet but all these items are safely in my Boohoo basket, waiting to be bought.



Shelly Bandeau Bodycon Dress

 This is pretty isn't it. There is a disco on after my exams so I feel this is a pratical buy. Okay it is black but every girl needs a simple black dress no matter what season!


Abbey Closed Toe Buckle Chunky Flat

I love these so much!! I just think these will go with pretty much anything. Yes, They're black! Oh well! I don't do bright colours...

Sandy Scoop Neck Maxi Dress

We are briefly moving from black to grey. I really like to push the boundaries. I really want to get a simple maxi dress that I can just throw on and this looks SO comfortable.


Dahlia Swing Dress

Look how pretty this is. It's so simple but I think it would be really comfortable. I've never owned a swing dress but they look so cool. Plus the colour is probably the brightest colour I'll be wearing all summer..

Amanda Check Collar Skater Dress

Look how cute this is! And the model is wearing the shoes from above!

I know the majority are dresses but I really want to wear more dresses on a daily basis this summer. Why not? I hope you maybe saw somethings you like and you want to check out Boohoo as they have some lovely stuff.
Bye!
x

http://www.boohoo.com/europe/page/home

<3

1 comment:

  1. Kurti tops can be worn with a salwar, churidar, leggings, jeans and even capris cotton kurtis

    ReplyDelete