Wednesday 30 July 2014

Favourite Red Lipsticks



Hey my lovely's! It's been too long, group hug! (hugs laptop dangerously). As you may know, I LOVE lipstick. Specifically, red lipstick. I find that red lipstick looks so classy and elegant and it can completely change the way you look. So, I thought I'd show you guys my favourite red lipsticks. As you can see I have quite a few! Plus these are all drugstore/highstreet brands so they won't break the bank!Yay!



 So the first lipstick is by Wet n Wild and it's in the shade E918D "Cherry Bomb". It's a gorgeous dark plumy red. This is the only Wet n Wild lipstick I ever tried but I love it. It's really pigmented and lasts ages on the lips. I will admit it's not very moisturizing so I wouldn't recommend this lipstick to people with very dry lips.

The next lipstick is by Rimmel London and it's Kate Moss in 107. This is by far my most worn lipstick. I love the Kate Moss lipsticks as they are really moisturizing, cheap and ridiculously pigmented. This shade isn't as dark as the previous one as it has more red in it. This lipstick makes me feel so glamourous! I also included two other Kate Moss red lipsticks because I love them that much. The shade 3rd from the left is 01 and it's a lovely dark red and the lipstick 2nd from the right is in the shade 111 "Kiss of Life" and it's more of a muted bright lipstick. Does that make sense? It's a bright red but it isn't too bright.

The lipstick 4th from the right is by Revlon and it's in the shade "Black Cherry". Now this is officially the darkest lipstick I own. It is so dark that sometimes (from a distance) it looks black. I assure you it's not! It's actually just a very dark purpley red. It's perfect if you want something a bit different and eye catching. I love this lipstick as it's so moisturizing yet really pigmented. I have to admit it's even more moisturizing than my beloved Kate Moss...

The lipstick third from the right is by Maybelline and it's in 530 "Fatal Red". Now this lipstick is slightly different. It's probably the closest lipstick in this post to a lip balm. It is very pigmented but is SO moisturizing. Also this is really blendable so it can be worn as a lipstain. Plus it smells of lavender.. it doesn't really effect the overall appearance of the lipstick... but whatever floats your boat...

Okay the last lipstick is actually a lip lacquer by Rimmel London in "Big Bang". This is basically a lipstick in a liquid form. If you quite like glossy lips but with a bold colour, you'll love this. It has good staying power and it's a beautiful eye catching fire engine red. It is fun too wear when you want a flash of colour as it has the pigmentation of a lipstick but the shine of a gloss. I'd also recommend this for people that might not feel comfortable wearing a lipstick.


So there you have it. These are my favourite red lipsticks that I go to all the time. I hope you enjoyed and I would love it if you told me in the comments what your favourite red lipstick is.
 Thanks for reading. 
TOODLE PIP
 x









2 comments: