Wednesday 1 January 2014

Why can't it be called Rimmel Dublin?

One thing you guys should know about me is that one of my all time favourite make up brands is definitely Rimmel London. Their products are amazing quality and are so cheap! They also have loads of variety and their products can be bought anywhere. I was looking through my make up bag the other day and I realised some of my must-have, day-to-day make up products are Rimmel. Also, some of my first ever make up products were Rimmel. So I decided to share some of my favourite products with you.


From left to right in the above picture:

Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Liner in 001 100% Black: - This liquid eyeliner is phenomenal. You really get your moneys worth as this eyeliner lasts so long. It is so well pigmented and goes on so easily. It is perfect for flicked/winged eyeliner.


Rimmel London "Wake Me Up" Foundation in 100 Ivory: - This foundation is one of my favourite foundations EVER. It has such good coverage without being too "cakey" and it gives a lovely, natural looking glow to the skin. The only downside to this foundation is that it can be a little sparkly, which means you may look a little like Edward Cullen  on a very sunny day. However, the foundation has so many other good qualities and  it leaves your skin looking flawless, even on the worst skin days.


Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 03: - In the last few months I have really gotten in to lipsticks, specifically, these Kate Moss ones. They are so moisturising and come in great selection of colours. My favourite for evening is 107 which is a deep berry red but for every day, I like to wear 03 which is a lovely nude colour. This colour can be worn for a subtle day time look or would be perfect with a smokey eye.

Rimmel London "Wake Me Up" Concealer in 010 Ivory - This concealer is obviously very similar to its foundation as they both are quite radiant. This concealer is  a miracle in the morning when you look like you're dead and you need something simple and quick to make you look less terrifying. It's great under neath your eyes as it literally makes you look wide awake and hides all traces of under eye bags or dark circles.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in 005 Silky Beige - This is the most amazing powder in the WORLD. I don't even no why. It's amazballs.This was my first ever powder and is the only powder I continue to go back to. It sets my foundation and makes my skin look flawless. Also it smells amazing. Just sayin'.

Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer - I have these lip lacquers in the shades "Nude Eclipse" (obviously the nude one), "Luna" (the coral pink one) and "Big Bang" (the bright red one). I had never even heard of a "lacquer" until about 6 months ago. It's basically a lipstick in a liquid form, which makes them glossier than a lipstick and way more pigmented than a lipgloss. They're quite hard to apply until you get used to them but are really nice when they're blended out. 

Rimmel London Eye Shadow in 140 Precious Rose - The other day I was looking for an eye shadow colour to replace the one I had in my "Mocha Latte" Avon palette as I had used it all up. This Rimmel eye shadow is luckily the exact same colour as the one in that palette. It is a very very VERY pale, almost white, pink. I say very pale because the pink is barely noticeable, which makes it the perfect base eye shadow as it's more of a skin colour than an unnatural looking white. You can wear it daily with a little mascara  or you can sweep it all over the lid. Either look is gorgeous.


I hope you guys enjoyed reading about the products I enjoy using and hopefully you saw something you liked! Please leave a comment below telling me about your favourite beauty products, Rimmel or not, just because I'm nosy like that! bye xx



<3



No comments:

Post a Comment