Friday 31 January 2014

Make Up Wish List...

Hey Guys! I realise I haven't blogged in a while (sorry!). I think it's been a mixture of laziness and writers block. I also had a pretty crappy week and didn't want to do a blog post when I'm in a bad mood. Also, right now  my brother and I are supposed to be "studying"(I say studying but really I'm on the laptop and he's watching Sky Sports News..) It's an exam year for both of us and our Mocks/Pre's are in less than a week. For any of you who don't know what they are, they're state examinations that prepare us for our exams in June. Fun. Neither of us have really studied but we're pretty sure it will be fine...(types the girl writing a blog post instead of studying!)

January is by far the worst time of the year. Nobody has any money, all the Christmas cheer is gone, the weather is poopy and all the teachers are trying to freak you out about your upcoming tests. I'm so glad the month of February is almost upon us. I haven't done any blog's recently, simply because I have no money. I'm one of those people that when they get money they can't help but spend it all in one go on shiny things. It's very frustrating as I want to buy products to review for you guys but feel I should save and go for a proper shopping spree in a few weeks time. I know I already have a load of make up but my make up bag mostly consists of Rimmel London and Maybelline New York. This is due to the fact my nearest boots is a half an hour away and these are the only brands you can get in my town. I don't wanna just ramble on about products you've seen on my blog already. That would get boring.

So that's why, instead of spending money, that I don't have, on make up from my hometown just to make a blog post, I'm just going to share with you the make up that I desperately want and hopefully will one day get. Then I can look back on this post in a few years time and say "Oh I remember those days when I couldn't afford any make up " Also this may be beneficial to you, so you can see some make up you've never seen and may want to get. Fair warning, this is all going to be designer make up that I've wanted for a while. My birthday is in April so who knows!


1. Mac Palette




Oh My God. Who wouldn't want one of these? (wails) There so pretty! The eye shadows have gotten so many good reviews and there are so many to choose from. The top picture is Tanya Burr's palette as I love the colours she chose for he palette and I've seen her use them in tutorials. All the colours are so gorgeous and the palette is so shiny and the colours....Ok I need to move on to the next product, this is getting me too excited...


2. Urban Decay Naked Palette




I'm afraid this entire blog post is just gonna be me wailing about how pretty everything is! Apologies in advance. This palette has just taken over the planet. SO many girls want this palette. Everyone seems to be going Gaga over the new one (which is the third one) but I would be perfectly happy with the first one. The colours are lovely and the palette is a great mixture of shimmer and mattes. I've seen so many YouTube tutorials using this palette and it can do a great smokey eye and a gorgeous neutral look.


3. Estee Lauder Raisins Palette




Ok, I love this thing. I know this is another eye shadow palette I want but I'm a real eye shadow girl. This duo consists of a champagne/pink base colour and a purple/red/brown colour that would be great for contouring in the crease. I want this so bad cause it seems like a nice change to an everyday brown smokey eye without being too different.


4. Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation




I've wanted a Mac foundation for quite some time now. My friend never shuts up about her's. This one, however, looks really promising. I've heard the coverage is good, it's hydrating and is a great foundation.


5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation



This foundation looks amazing. I do think that the Mac one will give a lot more coverage but this one looks great. It gives you good coverage but it's not as thick a consistency as the Mac foundations and still makes your skin look natural.

6. Nars Laguna Bronzer


I've heard this baby is incredible. It's so highly pigmented and is great for contouring. I don't think you can get Nars in Ireland so I'm gonna have to order it online but I think it would be great.


7. Benefit Blusher

I've wanted these for ages! First of all the packaging is adorable and like no other. Benefit is supposed to be great for blushers and there is so many shades to choose from. I don't really own any good quality blushers so I would love to get this soon.


8. Mac Mineralize Skin Finish





Ok, last one guys! This is basically a compact that can be used as a powder to perfect your make up throughout the day. I want one so bad! I've heard great things about this powder and hope I get it one day.


That was a longer blog post than I thought! I thought I'd mention a few things but Jaysus, I mentioned 8! I could continue talking about make up I'd love to get but these are the only things I really want at the moment and I will hopefully have one day! I hope you enjoyed this blog post and saw some products you like or you can relate to my craving for fancy make up! Leave me a comment below telling me your favourite designer brands or if you've tried any of these products before. Or more blog post ideas! Ok now I have to go study. I'll probably end up watching season 1 of House. Only started watching it recently and I'm obsessed   Bye!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment