Sunday 19 January 2014

Kate Moss Crazy ...




Ok I know I already did a post saying how much I love Rimmel London. But these Kate Moss lipsticks are so good they needed there own blog post. Kate Moss put out her own range of lipsticks, with Rimmel London,  a couple of months ago. Over the last few weeks, I have developed a little collection so I thought I'd share them with you. They're really cheap and great quality and I would highly recommend. 

These lipstick come in loads of colours but these ones are definitely my favourite . I have a mini obsession with lipsticks for the last few months and have tried a few brands but these however are amazing. The colours so gorgeous and versatile. These are my personal favourite shades but they have loads to choose from. The colours I've got are...





  • 03 which is a nude
  • 101 which is a pale pink
  • 16 which is a bright coral pink
  • 110 which is a bright orange
  • 111 is a bright fire engine red
  • 107 is a dark berry red
I'm not gonna spend ages doing a big long post on how great these lipsticks are because they speak for themselves. Also it can get boring if I just sit here and ramble on using a bunch of "fancy and scientific" terms. I hope this post makes you wanna try these lipsticks and hopefully you enjoyed. Bye!

                                                                            <3

No comments:

Post a Comment