Wednesday 15 January 2014

January Favorites


Sorry I haven't been blogging that much (it's been like a week and a half!). I recently realised how much I love blogging. I don't even now if there is anyone who enjoys reading it yet but I do now how much enjoyment I get from blogging. I feel so in control, like I can say whatever I want and I don't feel like a silly kid who thinks she knows everything about beauty. I love thinking about my next post and thinking of fresh ideas. Seeing as I have like NO hobbies/talents, I get fierce enjoyment out of this blog.

Wow just went off on a complete tangent...why do I always do that? If you look back at any of my blog posts, I'm pretty sure they all start off the same way. Me talking about something that has, in no way, anything to do about the blog itself. Oh well.

From a mixture of studying for my Junior Cert, doing homework, being in a no WiFi  house for nearly a week and the fact my dad refuses to get off the laptop for more than it takes to make a cup of coffee, I have been unable to blog. Didn't realise how much I missed it until I started typing the first words of this blog post.

Jesus, I did it again! I'm just too deep! I keep talking all sappy! I have yet to get to the point. Sorry if you find this annoying, I jut can't control it. Or maybe you can relate? Who Knows!?!

I got some really nice prezzies over Christmas. I will admit, got a few odd ones, but mostly they were all great!So I thought I'd share with you the ones that I not only like but fell desperately in love with and haven't stopped using..




I'm gonna try do this in some kind of order

  • candles
  • nail varnish
  • smelly things
  • kinda random 

Candles




Ok well first thing you need to know about me is I love candles. If we are ever gonna form any kind of relationship, it must be understood how much I love candles! Seeing as many people know this fact, I got like 12! These are deffo my favs though.



The first is one off me dad. If any one gets my obsession about candles its my da. He bought me this lovely vanilla candle that I just adore. Its made by the company "Kinsale Candles" and it just smells devine!




The second candle I got I got from my best friend in this really cool set, which also included a bath foam. The scent is cherry blossom, oriental lily and lotus flower and it's the brand "Baylis & Harding". I am usually not adventures with candles and I just stick with the classics (vanilla or cinnamon) but I love this candle so much. It smells really nice and China-y ....that's the best way I can describe it... never been to china but I'm pretty sure it smells like this....awkward...

Nail varnish


I quite like my nails as there very long and kinda have a naturally nice shape. It's sorta in my genes (thanks mam!) so I constantly have nail polish on. My mother, understanding, this bought me two from Boots.






The first is Rimmel London "I love lasting finish" in 030 Double Decker red. When I first saw this shade, I wasn't mad about it (if I often wear red nail varnish, I feel I look sorta like a witch!) but I put it on the other day and loved it. I have it on as I am typing these very words. Aahh so pretty!




The second I was, again, apprehensive about. It's by Barry M and its in the shade D 343 .. It's basically a confetti nail varnish you put it on over a different nail varnish to give it some ..excitement I guess. I tried it out, wasn't quite sure, but I received so many complements! It looks so fancy and professional and I love it!

Smelly things


Sounds like an awful title but I couldn't think of anything else. You could argue that candles go under smelly thing but I mean it in a slightly different way.





The first is a body wash by "Soap and Glory" and it's called "Sugar Crush Energy Boosting Citrus Conditioning Fresh and Foamy Body Wash. Wow that's a mouth full! I got this a few months ago and seeing as I ran out, my mother bought me another one. It smells AMAZING! I cannot fathom how amazing it smells! Even my brother loves it! He's gonna be embarrassed I told you that but he literally thinks it's the greatest scent in the world. I have to agree. It smells like lemons and limes and brown sugar. Definitely  my fav scent from soap and glory!




The second is a perfume. I am very fussy with perfume's and, if I find one I like, I will use it for ages! I got this as a present last year and used it up by April, so my mother bought me it again! It's called Rebl Fleur and its by Rihanna. Don't be fooled and think just because I mentioned the Sugar Crush body wash earlier, that this perfume smells anything like it. It doesn't. It's the complete opposite. It's a lot more dark and musky. It smells like vanilla and roses and I just adore it!

Kinda random


This is my kinda random group of stuff I got that doesn't really fit any of the above categories but I love none the less.




The first is this lipstick by Revlon in the shade 477 Black Cherry. It is the nicest colour ever! It's so dark and is a beautiful dark purple. This is my first Revlon lipstick and I love them so much! They're  really mosturising but the colour is still so pigmented.





The second random thing is this Marilyn Monroe purse I got. I am obsessed with Marilyn Monroe. She is my idol. My mams boyfriend bought me this and its so cool!





Ok finally last random thing is my little jewelry dish that I got from my secret santa in school. This is the cutest thing in the world! I love it! I'm really in to little vintage things as I think they look adorable, so I was so happy when I got this. It's white and red and it says "to have and to hold" across the top. Too cute!


So that is everything I have been loving recently! Yay! Everything I got is so amazing and I'm really grateful for all the stuff I got. Comment below if you liked anything or tell me what you got for Christmas! Also follow me on Instagram. My name is kaylsie1704 . Think that's about it. Bye xx


<3







No comments:

Post a Comment