Saturday 7 June 2014

What's in my Bag?

Hey Guys! So today I thought I'd show you the contents of my bag. I am one of those people that definitely over packs their handbag. I can't help it! There's so many things that I may possibly need so I must bring it just in case... I surely can't be the only one. I definitely love reading these posts so if your nosy like me, I hope you enjoy!

(Just like to point out these photos are pretty crap as my camera is shit and I do apologies. I know nothing about photography...)

  

So here is my bag. I got this bag from Penneys about 8 months ago and I love it! It is the perfect size and I love the gold studs on it. I believe it was about €12. 


(from left to right)

Headphones
Garnier SOS Hand Cream
Tangle Teaser (Every girl needs one of these!)
American Flag Purse 
Notepad

(within my little emergency kit thingie..)
Mini Shampoo that I took from a hotel (in case I'm somewhere ...where there's no shampoo?)
Breath spray
Mini Toothbrush and Toothpaste (this is mainly in here because the toothpaste is SO cute!)
Monkey plasters (because I'm a child..)
2 bobbins 

Tub of Extra chewing gum
My keys
"Betrayed" by P.C and Kristen Cast (Oh my god this book is amazing!)
Water
Rebl Fleur Perfume by Rihanna
Mitchum Deodarent in Waterlily
My Brick Phone
2 rings both from Penneys
a Pad (no shame!)
Mini Tissues (I have a friend with a nasal condition..)
Ipod charger
Carmex lip balm (holy grail lip balm)
Vinyl Gloss from Rimmel London
Sunglasses
a Cheetah Print Flashlight (this WILL come in handy one day!)
My make up bag

I told you I over pack my bag! I really feel like I need all this stuff even though I probably don't... I just can't let any of it go! Since I was showing you what's in my bag, I thought I'd quickly show you what's in my make up bag. I was going to my mams for the weekend so I quickly threw in loads of make up. I usually don't carry this much make up with me daily so just keep that in mind. I'm also not gonna review any of this stuff here I'm just quickly showing you.



Make Up Bag from Penneys (was about €1.50)

Avon Mocha Latte Pallete ( I am so sorry that this is not open.. I'll show ye eventually)
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Maybelline New York "The Falsies" Mascara
Lancome Eye shadow in Pale Moon Rising (that I use for highlighting)
Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzer in 52
Rimmel London Eye shadow in 140 Precious Rose
17 Wild Metallic Eyes in Wild Nude
Mac Eye shadow in Charcoal Brown (for me brows)
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr in Permanent Taupe
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15
Rimmel Match Perfection in 100 Ivory
NYC blush in Riverside Rose
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Catrice Eyebrow pencil in "Blond but Brow'd"
Loreal Super Liner in Black Lacquer
Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss (no idea of the shade as it's rubbed off)
Rimmel London Apocalips in Nude Eclipse
Topshop Lipstick in Infared
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 03
2 more bobbins!

So that's everything in my bag! I hope you guys enjoyed and feel free to tell me if you keep any of this stuf in your bag too. 

Toodle Pip!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment