Thursday 3 April 2014

I Bought Stuff..


Sorry bout the crap title but it's late and I'm tired and the creative juices just aren't flowing! I promise the future blog titles will be much more appealing.

I feel like this blog post is slightly late as I bought this stuff last Friday. My brother and I were home alone for the day "studying" and we, somehow, ended up in Tesco. Some items were purchased. I bought mostly cosmetic-y stuff and he bought hair gel and fruit gums. I will admit he bought most of this for me (thanks bruv!) I'm still in that stage of my life where I always seem to have no money and he's the one who is making the dough. But that's what big brothers are for!I just remembered he took these pictures as well... I was taking them in his room and he was complaining my pictures weren't "arty" enough. He got very excited and kept changing the lighting and angles.. anyway... I thought I'd share with you some of the things I bought as I've been seriously loving them.


The first thing I bought was the Tresemmé Instant Refresh Volumising Dry Shampoo. I haven't used a dry shampoo in months so I felt it was just time. This dry shampoo leaves your hair quite soft and silky looking plus it's invisible which is a nice break from trying to rub out the white in your hair when using batiste dry shampoo. However, it doesn't give much volume. Bit disappointed by that but it has other quality's that make up for that.

I then bought my Nivea Double Effect aAntiperspirant. Ya, it's good. Don't really have much to say about this. It's my favourite antiperspirant. Don't really know why but it just works really well. Keeps my sweat at bay. Sexy, I know.



I then stumbled upon this little brand that I didn't even know existed. I was rooting through the creams and I found the Pro Formula Radiance Hot Cloth Cleanser. I instantly bought it. I heard many a beauty blogger raving about the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser but sadly that is out of my price range . so I was more than overjoyed when I saw this as I didn't even know you could get a good, cheap hot cloth cleanser. I love this so much! It just removes all your make up and it leaves my skin feeling lovely. Have to admit, it's a weird feeling when I first tried it. For anyone that doesn't know what a hot cloth cleanser is, it's a cream you put all over a dry face with a full face of make up on and then you wipe your face with a damp muslin cloth (which is provided with the cream) and it takes off all your make up including your eye make up. It's brilliant. I have been using this everyday and I simply love it. Also, this pick is pretty cool isn't it? My brother got really into taking these photos...



This trip to Tesco seems to have been very skin related and also involved me buying dupes for expensive brands. Great. I came across this Micellar Water form Garnier and, again, instantly bought it. I don't know if you can tell already but I am extremely lazy and I like things that get rid of my make up in one go. This Micellar water removes all your make up in one go and cleanses your skin at the same time. If I'm tired and don't want to remove my make up with the hot cloth cleanser, I'll just use this instead. It feels really nice on your skin because it doesn't feel like its full of a load of chemicals. It literally just feels like your removing your make up with water which I must say, is a lovely feeling. It doesn't remove my make up as well as the cleanser above but it's nice if you don't have loads of make up on and you want something quick and effective.


I then bought these two nail varnishes from Maybelline New York. The colours are so PRETTY! I got them in the shades "Orange Couture" and "Lilac Charm". I've get many compliments when wearing these nail varnishes. They've also lasted really well on my nails. Highly recommend!

So, I hope you guys enjoy seeing what I bought on my little brother-sister bonding trip. Sounds sappy but it was great craic! I know I didn't buy anything particular exciting but I thought some of ye might enjoy seeing what I got. Tell me in the comments if you try'd any of these products as I'd love to hear your opinions. Also, it would be great if you followed my blog, the option is there on the right of the page. 'preciate it! See you guys soon. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment