Monday 20 January 2014

Nivea Obsession Much...?


Lately, I have been a lot more obsessed with my skin. I don't know why! Maybe it's something to do with the New Year or something but I have just been taken care of my skin really well. Currently, all the products I'm using are Nivea. Nivea is a great brand and deserve more recognition. There products are super good so I thought I'd share with you, my current skincare routine.

Just think, after you apply your make up, a lot of bacteria develops on your skin throughout the day. Even if you think it doesn't, it definitely does. Then when you go home and use a baby wipe to get rid of your make up, there is still a lot of gunk left on your face. If you don't properly clean your skin, your face will still have loads of make up and bacteria left on it. Then the next day your applying more make up on top of that. If you keep doing this for a year, imagine the amount of bacteria that's on your skin.

Sorry if that freaked you out but it's for your own good!


I first remove all my make  up with my "Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover". I know you probably shouldn't, as it's specifically  for your eyes, but oh well! I live life on the edge! It gets rid of my make up well and is really gentle on my skin. My skin is both oily and sensitive so whenever I put on anything on my face it goes bright red. This is extremely infuriating and makes it  hard to buy creams for my face. However, this remover is for all skin types and feels lovely on my skin.


I then go on to use the "2 In 1 Cleanser and Toner". It's really important to cleanse your skin as there is so much bacteria and dirt on your skin that you pick up everyday. You should cleanse your skin at least twice a day but once is fine. The toner then closes your pores after they have been cleansed. Personally, I don't really feel toner is necessary but its in the cleanser so what the hell.


The last thing I do is use my "Day Cream". I apologies right now because I bought this cream in Germany so you probably can't understand the front from my picture. I usually buy it in Tesco's here but I ran out when I was in Germany! This day cream is so good and leaves my skin feeling so soft. Day creams are basically a moisturiser with  built in SPF. You only need the smallest amount and it dries really quickly.

I hope this helped you in some way and made you want to take better care of your skin!Leave me a comment below telling me your favourite skincare products as I love finding new products to try. Bye!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment