Tuesday 1 April 2014

6 Products I Can't Live Without


Hey Guys! I haven't blogged in a full month!I've just had such a crazy month, I really haven't had the time to blog. But don't worry guys, I'm back! I missed you!(hugs computer).

Do you ever have that one product in your make up bag that never changes? No matter how many products you buy and use, you always find yourself going back to your old favourite? I've seen this post on a few blogs and I thought I'd give it a whirl. I have basically chosen my favourite 6 beauty products that I will always have and will always repurchase. I found it a tad hard to pick 6 staple things that I constantly use and constantly repurchase over and over again. I'm always trying to branch out and try new things but these 6 things always find their way back into my life somehow. Some of these products were easy to choose but I will admit, I did find it difficult to find my 6. It's kind of a relief knowing that even though I may use a product everyday, I can easily manage without it if necessary.

from left to right

  • Maybelline "The Falsies" Mascara - Definitely my all time favourite mascara. It always leaves my lashes looking really long and volumised without being clumpy.
  • Nivea Day Cream for oily skin - I've rebought this cream so many times. This cream has made an appearance on my blog before but it leaves my skin feeling lovely and moisturized.
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 2 Cool Medium - The most amazing concealer you will ever use. It has amazing coverage and leaves my skin looking flawless.
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent - Again I have lost track of how many times I've repurchased. It is simply amazing.
  • Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm - Best lip balm ever. Leaves my lips feeling all tingly and moisturised for ages.
  • Tangle Teezer - bit of a weird one but I really can't live without it. The best hairbrush in the world. It just brushes through my hair so easily even if my hairs full of knots. If you don't have one already, you are seriously missing out.

So I hope you guys enjoyed seeing the products I can't live without. Also please leave a comment telling me your favourite products too because I would be really interested to see what you love aswell. Hope you guys enjoyed.
 Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment