Saturday 15 February 2014

Top 7 Favourite Nail Polish's

I am beginning to develop summer fever. It's only a mild case but it's still a big deal. I can't stop myself from getting excited about summer and I have currently been mad about bright colours. However, seeing as I don't wear very bright colours often, I have been spreading my excitement through my nail's. I am obsessed with nail polish. I always seem to have nail polish on at all times and my nail polish collection is a tad out of control. So I thought I'd share with you my current favourite nail polishes that I have been loving and using recently. Some are very bright while I still have some of my dark favourites in there too.




I'm not going to go into too much detail because I don't want to bore you all by rambling on. Just thought I'd show you the pretty colours. I would also highly recommend all these brands of nail polish because they are brilliant!

from left to right

  • Rimmel London "I <3 Lasting Finish" in the shade 030 Double Decker Red (which you can guess is a bright red)
  • Barry M Nail Paint in Raspberry (not very summery but a gorgeous maroon)
  • Avon Nailwear Pro in the shade Orange Creamsicle (a very shiny orange)
  • Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in the shade Blueberry (a really bright sky blue)
  • Avon Nailwear pro in the shade Loving Lavender (a pastel purple)
  • Rimmel London Salon Pro in 500 Peppermint (a bright mint)
  • Rimmel London Salon Pro in the shade 313 Cocktail Passion (a very bright corally pink)


I hope you guys enjoyed seeing my nail varnishes and maybe you found some colours that you  liked. Also tell me what your favourite bright nail polishes are aswell in the comments below.

<3



              



No comments:

Post a Comment