Saturday 15 February 2014

The World is Gonna End!

Ok I know I usually blog about stuff that's beauty related but I felt compelled to blog about this. What is up with the weather? Here in Ireland the weather has been mental! It was snowing earlier this week and there has been Gail force winds the last few days. There was a terrible storm on Wednesday. Imagine being stuck in an exam hall, trying to write a short story for your English paper 1, when the wind outside is banging against all the doors and windows in the building! I could not concentrate! We were told not to "loiter" around school when school was over because the weather was so bad. And the power went out twice in the last five days. I had to attempt studying maths by candlelight. It was impossible. It is so cold here. Trees are falling all over the place and you can't go anywhere without going into a flooded road and this is supposed to last a few more weeks!
I like rain more than the average person but it's getting a bit scary. I heard America is experiencing fierce weather as well. Nothing exciting ever happens hear so this is all the talk here at the moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment